How You Can Give
IDONATE – online giving for cash and non-cash donations
U.S. mailing address for cards/letters and donations:
PO BOX 52104, Knoxville, Tennessee 37950
U.S. Phone Contact: Terry duPont 865-256-1591
If you are interested in Honduras, Costa Rica and El Salvador, contact Terry or Arlene duPont at email@example.com
Telphone number for Honduras is 011-504-3379-7179. This number belongs to Pamela Castellon. She speaks Spanish and English.
Open Eyes Ministries (Open Eyes) is now using iDonate for our credit card/cash donations. You can set up your donation using your credit card or e-check. You can set up one-time or recurring donations. It is as easy as clicking iDonate button below, entering your credit card or banking information, and indicating where you want your contribution applied. It is a safe and quick way for you to partner with Open Eyes and help fund the many life-changing projects Open Eyes bring to the people of Central America.
Do you realize what a significant impact you can make to Open Eyes by freeing yourself from the material goods you might not be using?
Open Eyes can receive quality non-cash donations that include items like electronics, vehicles, jewelry, gift cards, and more.
The following lists are guidelines of acceptable donations that can be given.
- Passenger vehicles
- Groups of 20+ cell phones
- Gold jewelry
- Gift cards ($15 minimum balance with one of these Accepted Companies).
- Small, light, recent-model electronics
Accepted on case-by-case basis:
- Boats, RVs, ATVs, and other recreational vehicles
- Artwork (usually must be original works by well-known artists)
- Other donations (must have actual resale value of $250+).
- Pianos (and most other musical instruments)
- Outdated medical equipment
- Large electronics (most printers, scanners, desktop computers, monitors, Windows XP laptops, VCRs and TVs)
- Cemetery plots
- Firearms (iDonate Foundation can not take ownership for legal reasons, however, OEM is happy to provide referrals to sellers.)
- Anything you would see in a thrift store (i.e. books, apparel, housewares)
- Anything that may be considered objectionable in the discretion of iDonate Foundation (pornographic or illegal items).
Note: Open Eyes’ contract with iDonate is currently not set up to accept real estate, but if you have real estate or business inventory to sell, please notify Melissa Woodruff at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work to take it off your hands through iDonate.
Please share this announcement on your Facebook and/or Twitter page by clicking this link. We need your help to ‘get the word out’.